Delivery & Shipping Policy
Olive & Ash make deliveries in both Australia & World wide.
If your delivery method is made by Australia Post your order can be delivered to PO Boxes. If another courier option they may or may not enable PO Box delivery.
Processing your order
An e-mail confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
We are more than happy to write instructions as instructed. If you choose to have your order left if you are not at home responsibility for your order is yours but contact us immediately to discuss at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery is between Monday and Friday unless over the delivery method for some reason choose to deliver on a weekend..
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. You will receive a copy of your tracking once order being sent. If your order has not arrived please contact our customer service department for assistance of tracking at email@example.com
International orders are sent with Standard Airmail service. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days – We endeavor to get your order to you ASAP. Once your order has been dispatched, delivery time will be subject to the delivery service selected and depending on location.
Hobart free shipping
Postcodes from 7000-7019 are offered automatic free shipping. This shipping option is us dropping at your door and not shipped via postal service. No PO Boxes are accepted for this service and a drop off address is required to receive free drop off
IMPORTANT: Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an incorrect item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with, or not in their original condition. If you receive a damaged item please contact us within 4 days of delivery and do not throw it away as we will require proof that the item has been damaged (for example: images e-mailed to us of the damaged item.
Prices and Payment
All prices on the website are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Orders sent to an Australian address
- Free delivery (Australia wide) for orders over $125
- Orders under $125 are sent at a standard postage as calculated at checkout
Orders sent outside Australia
- Delivery costs vary depending on the country the parcel is being delivered to and the delivery method chosen. Olive & Ash uses Standard Air Postage which includes tracking. If an alternative form of postage is required contact customer service to discuss options.
- If an international order is entitled to a GST refund. This will occur after payment and before order has been posted.
- You must pay the Order Amount by Paypal, Afterpay, Credit card or Direct Deposit at the time of submitting the Order. Olive & Ash accepts Visa or Mastercard and on website and our third party payment processing Eway also accepts Amex.
- Free postage over $125 is for parcels sent to an Australian address only
- Some parcels sent overseas will be quarantined by Customs until an additional fee is paid to Customs to release the parcel to you. Please check the applicable Custom laws in your country before placing your order. Olive & Ash is not liable to pay such fees and is not responsible for the rejection of your parcel
Refunds and Returns
Only items purchased on the Olive & Ash website can be returned to www.oliveash.com for refund or exchange. Items purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, Olive & Ash will gladly exchange your item for the item you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
We will ensure that we pack your order with the greatest of care and consideration of safety. But in the circumstance of your order arriving in a damaged state of items or error of goods received than ordered on line contact Olive & Ash immediately to discuss replacement of goods.
Olive and Ash 100% guarantee that your Olive & Ash soap will last longer than other soaps you use. And will give a full refund if it doesn’t. The soap that you are comparing it to must be of the same weight and stored under the manufactures recommendation of storing out of water and well drained.